In This Issue:
- CCS Featured Project
- CCS News… Michael Smith & Kristine Stark Join CCS Team
- FrontRow’s Fall Special Offcer
- NEC E Series Display Promotion
- CCS Upcoming Trade Shows
Classes are bigger this year. Your budget is smaller. It’s a natural reaction to freeze spending in times like these. But when it comes to classroom sound, that’s exactly the wrong decision. Why?
Research shows that FrontRow classroom sound systems help schools:
- Maintain effectiveness even with larger class sizes
- Increase student attention and comprehension
- Improve test scores
- Improve behavior
For as little as $899 per classroom, you can help keep instructional quality high while reducing teacher burnout. Classroom amplification is the one investment you simply shouldn’t put off. And with FrontRow’s Fall rebate special, now is the perfect time to do it.