Greater Boston Area – Nashua, NH Office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing projects loaded into the database for common oversights and incompatibilities.
- Working with Sales and Engineering to ensure a scope of work (and SOV if required) is created for the project, uploaded to database (MAS500) and works with the system sold.
- Establishing timelines for projects with the sales team and customers.
- Scheduling the installation crews based on job requirements and installer capabilities.
- Scheduling CCS Sub Contractors.
- Project setup in the database (MAS500) for project duration, logging time, assigning tasks and tracking labor hours.
- Working with administrative staff to ensure delivery of equipment to meet the project timelines.
- Inspecting job sites for larger or complex projects and attend project meetings (notes uploaded to database (MAS500).
- Monitoring projects throughout their duration and ensure change orders, labor hours and labor costs are tracked properly before closing.
- Provide feedback to sales or engineering if alterations to parts, scopes or SOV’s are required.
- Working with installers to ensure the project operates smoothly. This will include answering project questions and issues and alternatively offloading issues to Engineering or to Sales.
- Closing projects in the database (MAS500) after successful customer sign off.
Experience required: 2 years or more. PMP certification preferred.