Full Time Administrative Assistant: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm) Nashua, NH
- We’re looking for someone who is tech-savvy with:
- MS Office Suite experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge to create clean spreadsheets with basic formulas
- Strong attention to detail – accurate typing, grammar and punctuation
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain our vendor contact list and other charts/logs as needed
- Backup for Expediting
- Handle change orders as needed
- Assist Accounting with charge card purchases and cost discrepancies, receipt management and follow-up
- Bill entry
- Coordinating lunch and learns
- Assist with manual gathering/creation as needed
- COI gathering and maintenance, as needed
- Misc. office tasks as they arise (gathering quotes, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
This is an in-house position, not a remote position.
If interested, please send a resume to Debi Borromeo – email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to DBorromeo@ccsnewengland.com