COLLABORATION THAT WORKS.
IN EVERY WAY.
Microsoft Teams & Skype For Business In Every Space You Work
No. of People: 1-5
No. of People: 4-20
No. of People: 4-20
No. of People: Unlimited
- One platform that supports Microsoft Teams on every device, everywhere. Natively
- One provider for a complete range of state-of-the art products backed by decades of audio and video expertise
- One cloud management system built on Microsoft Azure
- Provides one consistent Microsoft user experience from desktop to boardroom
- Delivers exceptional audio and visual quality
- Simplifies the installation, deployment management, monitoring, and evolution of workplace technology locally and globally via a cloud–based management solution hosted on the Microsoft Azure IoT platform.
- Activates calls, presentations, videoconferencing-just about anything Microsoft Teams offers-with one touch simplicity
- Integrates with room scheduling to check room availability, book a meeting with a single touch
- Features a Flex button that integrates with advanced video controls and any smart building ecosystems so users can lower the shades, adjust lighting, and even change the temperature
Enhancing The Meeting With Unified Communication
Crestron Flex has positioned itself as an industry leader in offering high-end technology that helps accelerate the ways in which information is shared internally within a business or how content is externally deployed to customers.
Whether your meeting is scheduled far in advance or is suddenly arranged to put out some “emergency fires,” the primary goal of your business should be to establish unified communication with technology that supports the successful flow of information and collaboration.
A prominent feature among Crestron’s impressive line of products is its digital signage platform, where you can present content for your business on LED screens for internal and external purposes. This is accomplished through integration with NEC display solutions, a global leader in visual technology innovations.
Read more at: Enhancing The Meeting With Unified Communication