CCS Presentation Systems New England is seeking full-time Junior Audio Visual Installers for our New England office (Nashua, NH).
Ideal Junior Audio Visual Installer candidates will have experience in most or all of the following areas in either commercial or residential environments:
- Structural mounting of equipment (e.g. projectors, flat panels, projection screens, SMART Boards) to ceilings and walls
- Pulling and termination of AV and IT cabling
- Testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting A/V systems
- Familiarity with computers and modern devices
- 1-3 years of AV or Electrical installation experience is preferred
- A CTS certification and/or a technical degree or certification
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills
Required Skill Sets:
- AV and/or structured Cabling installation
- Mounting Equipment with Commercial or Residential buildings
- Testing and Troubleshooting
Full-time, hourly compensation based on a 40 hour work week with overtime expected. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Benefits include Health, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability and 401(k).